Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Family Weekend



I know everytime I post something, I always make some type of an excuse as to why its been so long as to why I have not posted. So this time around, my excuse is due to school, graduation stuff, and midterms. Anyways... over the weekend, I left for Seattle to spend time with my family and to see my Lolo. Its been awhile since I've seen most of them, so in honor of my Lolo's 98th birthday, my cousins and I felt that this was a great time to have some family time. Overall, I had an awesome time and I have a whole bunch of stories, but unfortunately if I spoke about my whole trip and what I did, then it would turn into a mini-novel. 

Your in luck because I'll post a few random pictures since I have time to kill.









No comments:

Post a Comment