Sunday, May 1, 2011

Family Weekend Pt. 2

Here is the other pictures I took from Seattle. I wont post the rest of it, because it will eat up the rest of my blog memory, so I'll just post up some of my favorites. 

I want to thank my family from Seattle for the hospitality and I want to thank the rest of my family from SF and LV for coming up and making it a great weekend. It was great to see a change of scenery (literally so much green) and see another part of the world or at least the United States that I will actually remember. I say that because throughout my life so far, I have never been able to travel and get at least a good enough experience to say that I will remember it for years to come. Hopefully, I get more opportunities to really experience more of the world and not just my comfort of So Cal. mental note: I wonder if I have family in Hawaii and New York.

(Sister, Lolo, and I. 98 years and still running!)
 (My nephew Nathan aka Nate Dogg)
 (My nephew Max aka Max-A-Million)
 (My Nephew Trey aka Trey Songz)
 (lol I dunno. My nephews and my niece Taizja)
 (crazy kids!)
 (quality time with their Lolo)
(Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee's grave site)


 (thats a whole mess of ABC gum!)
 (Seattle still miss their Sonics. Durant will always be a Sonic and never a Thunder!)

 (Just acting like a bunch of tourists)
 (Seattle Space Needle)

(damn song is addicting)

No comments:

Post a Comment