Monday, May 23, 2011

Special Thanks


First and foremost, I wanna say THANK YOU to everyone that came out to my graduation dinner tonight. Also, I wanna say thank you to Ron and Celine, Supastar, my cousins, my titas and titos, to those who couldnt make it out and who live out of town, but still sent out their best wishes, my close friends, my bestfriend Ronald, my bestfriend Laurene for graduating too, my girlfriend Kristine, and of course my sister, dad, and mom. Thank you for the great love and support.

As I finally realize that I just graduated, I am just taking it all in and enjoying that its all done, that all that hard work paid off, and that another chapter is finished and a new one begins. So now that its all said and done, I plan to take my talents to South Beach next year. LOL sike! Everyone has asked me ever since I finished on what my plans are and what I want to do. In all honesty, I do not quite really know what my plans are. The only thing I know is that with all the support I have, the knowledge I have obtained, experiences I've been through, and life long lessons I have heard, that sky's the limit for my future endeavors. For now I'll enjoy my little break and then back to putting in the work. 

(Tommy Lasorda snippet from graduation. Definitely will remember this speech.)

(summer playlist)

1 comment: